PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (KVKK), your personal data will be used by our Company, in its capacity as Data Controller, within the framework explained below, depending on business purposes, It will be processed by recording, storing, updating, transferring and/or classifying. In this context, in accordance with the Laws and Regulations issued by our Company to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life, and to protect personal data, our Company maintains the appropriate security level in order to prevent your personal data from being processed unlawfully, to prevent it from being accessed unlawfully, and to ensure its preservation. It takes all technical and administrative measures to ensure
The target audience of this text is all natural persons whose personal data are processed by our Company, other than our Company's employees or employee candidates who have applied for a job in our Company.
Personal data processed in the capacity of data controller are listed below, but not limited to those stated here:
Name, surname, T.C.. identification number, address, telephone number, e-mail address, signature, physical location/security video recording, call center/service quality voice recording, bank account number, cookie records
Purposes of processing personal data and legal reasons; Your personal data shared by you;
- Carrying out the necessary work, including but not limited to determining and implementing our Company's commercial and business strategies, conducting marketing activities, carrying out business development and planning activities, in order to benefit you and/or the institutions and organizations you represent from the products and services offered by our Company. ,
- Execution of administrative operations regarding communication carried out by our company,
- Ensuring the physical security and control of the locations in use of our company,
- Establishing business partner/customer/supplier (officials or employees) relationships,
- Ensuring contractual requirements and financial reconciliation regarding the products and services offered with our business partners, suppliers or other third parties,
- Execution of our company's human resources policies,
- Calling our company's call center or using our website
- It will be processed for the purpose of participating in training, seminars or organizations organized by our company.
Method of collecting and storing personal data; Your personal data that you share with our company may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, by automatic or non-automatic methods, through offices, branches, call centers, websites, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data will be stored in electronic and/or physical media. In order to prevent your personal data provided and stored by our company from unauthorized access, manipulation, loss or damage in the environments where they are stored, necessary business process design and technical security infrastructure developments are implemented.
Your personal data will be processed by taking all necessary information security measures, provided that it is not used outside the purposes and scope notified to you, and will be stored and processed during the legal retention period or, if such a period is not foreseen, for the period required by the purpose of processing. When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from our Company's data flows by deletion, destruction or anonymization methods.
Transfer of Personal Data;
Your personal data, within the scope of Laws and other legislation and for the purposes explained;
- Türk Telekomünikasyon A.S and Turkish Telecommunication group companies,
- Companies that we have authorized and that operate on behalf of our Company, our representatives,
- Regulatory and supervisory authorities, public institutions or organizations that are expressly authorized to request your personal data under the laws to which they are subject,
- Within the scope of the stated purposes, business partnerships, supplier and contractor companies, banks, credit risk and financial institutions and other real or legal persons,
- To tax and similar consultants, mandatory persons related to legal proceedings, institutions and organizations, and third parties from whom we receive consultancy, including auditors, and, without limitation, domestically and abroad, business partners, third parties from whom services are received, for the above-mentioned purposes. can be transferred to authorized persons and organizations.
11th article of KVKK Your rights according to article; By applying to our company, your personal data;
- Learning whether it has been processed or not,
- Requesting information if processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- Transferred domestically / abroad 3. knowing people,
- Requesting correction if it has been processed incompletely/incorrectly,
- 7th article of KVKK Requesting its deletion/destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the article,
- Transferred to 3. Requesting that persons be notified of the transactions made in accordance with paragraphs (e) and (f) above,
- Objecting to a result that is unfavorable to you due to being analyzed exclusively by automatic systems,
- If you suffer damage due to illegal processing, you have the right to demand compensation for the damage.
Article 13 of the KVK Law. article 1. In accordance with the paragraph, you can submit your request to exercise your above-mentioned rights to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
To exercise your above-mentioned rights, you can personally hand-deliver your request petition with the necessary information identifying your identity, send it through a notary or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, or You can send it with a secure electronic signature.